National Diabetes Awareness Month: “Best of” Triad Foot Center’s Diabetes-Related Blogs
In celebration of Diabetes Awareness Month, Triad Foot Center has rounded-up all of our “best of” diabetes-related blogs.
- Diabetes Awareness Month: The 411 on Diabetes and Your Feet
- Preventing Diabetes Complications: Taking Care of Your Feet
- VIDEO: Wound Care & Diabetes in Foot Care
- Diabetic Foot Condition: Charcot Foot
- What are Diabetic Ulcers? How You Can Prevent Them
- Foot Pain: Circulation or Nerve Damage?
- Diabetic Foot Care
For more information about diabetic foot care, please visit triadfoot.com to make an appointment have your feet examined by one of Triad Foot Center’s board certified podiatrists, please call (336) 375-6990 or click here.
Disclaimer: The information and other content provided in our blogs, videos, or in any other content or linked materials are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. For a full disclaimer, please click here.