Our offices remain open and our doctors are here to help with all your foot and ankle care needs.
Our staff is continuing to provide the best possible environment for our patients through the following Cone Health and CDC recommended protocols:
– On-site screenings and temperature checks for all patients before entering the building.
– All staff is screened and temperatures are checked prior to starting shifts.
– Ensuring the recommended distancing of patients in the waiting room. The waiting room is routinely sanitized throughout the day.
– Minimal wait times for patients in the waiting areas. We are trying to bring patients back as quickly as possible.
– Each exam room is thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 336-375-6990.